Located less than one hour from Kansas City, Lawrence, Kansas is a popular community of 96967 people that many people desire to call their home. Lawrence consists of a tight-knit group of individuals who enjoy a laid- back, simple lifestyle with all of the amenities needed for a modern life. It’s a good idea to use real estate services lawrence ks to find the perfect home to call your own. Read below to learn five top reasons to make Lawrence your home.
1. The Farm Life: Produce is the way of life for residents of Lawrence. Farming is one of the main sources of income for residents, in fact. This means that you will have access to fresh and delicious produce in season, year-round, and at affordable prices.
2. Friendly Neighbors: Far too many people have never spoken to their neighbors these days. When you are a Lawrence resident, bringing back those old-fashioned traditions is easy. You’ll love getting to know all of your great neighbors.
3. Prices: Price is yet another great reason Lawrence is an awesome place to call home. Median home price in Lawrence is $208,900 but there are home priced lower and higher than this amount. Low costs of living also help residents of this community thrive.
4. Outdoor Life: Walking throughout Lawrence is pretty easy. Take a bike when walking isn’t ideal. Mountains and picturesque settings fill Lawrence and you can enjoy it all every single day!
5. Fun, Fun, Fun: Do not let the small size confuse you. Lawrence is filled with lots of things to do for all ages and backgrounds. Art is a popular category to enjoy but you’ll find museums, restaurants, kids activities, and tons more.
It’s time to become a Lawrence, Kansas resident yourself. You’ll love life in this small community.